Found a folded card you love? Great! Now it’s time to customize the front, the inside (where you’ll have several layouts to choose from), and the back. Click the ‘Customize’ button to open the editor, and refer to the sections below if you need help with making a specific change.
⚠ Please note that not all text elements on the front of the card are editable. If a text box is editable, you’ll see a dotted outline around it when you hover over the card.
⚠ A text box cannot be added to the front of a card
⚠ Any changes you make to text (font, size, position, etc.) will apply to ALL text inside the text box.
⚠ Layout choice influences card editing & customization abilities. Using any layout other than the first basic one requires a paid subscription or single-card purchase.
How do I add text or change the text on the card?
- For text boxes on the front of the card, double-click on the text box and replace some or all of the text with your own.
- To add text to the inside of your card, select a layout according to where you'd like the text to appear. Then, click ‘Enter text…’ to add text in each text box.
⚠ Need help with the wording? Check the expanded text menu (appears under the main menu bar when you select the text box) for ‘Suggested Messages’
- On the back, click ‘Enter text…’ to start typing.
How do I move a text box?
- Front: click and drag the text box to the desired position.
- Inside: choose a layout according to where you'd like the text box(es) to appear.
- Back: the text box on the back is fixed.
How do I change the font, size, style, or alignment of text?
Select the text box you’d like to change, and you’ll see an expanded text menu at the top of the page (under the main menu). Use this to:
- Change Font: Click on the dropdown menu and choose from the list of fonts. Click ‘+ Add languages’ to add Arabic, Hebrew, Cyrillic, or Greek font options.
- Change Text Size: Use the ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons to adjust the text size.
- Change Color: Click on the colored circle to open the color menu. Click the three dots to expand your color choices, and use the color wheel for even more choices.
- Change Text Style: Use the symbols for bold or italic text.
- Change Alignment: Use this to align your text to the left, right, or center.
- Change Line Height: Increase or decrease the space between lines of text using the slider.
- Change Letter Spacing: Increase or decrease the space between letters using the slider.
- Change Case: Make the text uppercase.
- Duplicate Text: Use the icon to duplicate the text box, including all text and styling.
How do I remove a text box?
- To delete a text box on the front of your card, select it by clicking on it, and use the ‘Delete’ button in the expanded text bar or hit the delete button on your keyboard.
- You cannot delete text boxes inside your card, but you can choose a different interior layout.
- Unwritten/unused text boxes, will appear blank in the finalized card
How do I resize text?
You can resize text (on the front of the card only) by clicking on one corner of the text box and dragging it in or out.
How do I rotate text?
You can rotate a text box (on the front of the card only) by clicking and holding the rotate icon and dragging the text box to the desired position.
⚠ Please note that for most designs, graphic elements and color schemes are not editable.
⚠ You can add images to any card, but photo cards require an image.
⚠ There are some differences in how you’ll go about moving, editing, resizing, and rotating images depending on whether they’re built into the layout or added by you using ‘Add image’ in the menu bar.
How do I add an image or photo?
To add an image or photo, click ‘Add image’ in the menu bar at the top of the page. You can add .jpg or .png files that are saved on your computer or device.
⇨ To add images that are built into the design (the featured image on a photo card and the images inside and on the back) you’ll see a prompt to ‘Select / Drag Photo’.
How do I move an image?
To move an image or photo, click and drag it to the desired position. Built-in images can’t be moved.
How do I edit an image?
Click on the image to select it. You’ll see an expanded image menu under the main menu, which you can use to:
- Flip Image: Flip your image horizontally.
- Duplicate Image: Use the icon to duplicate the image.
- Delete Image: Remove the image
⇨ For built-in images, you’ll have additional options in the expanded image menu bar:
- Zoom: Use the slider to zoom the image in or out.
- Filter: Select a filter for your photo.
- Rotate: Spin your image 90° counterclockwise.
How do I resize an image?
You can resize non-fixed images by clicking on one corner and dragging it in or out.
How do I rotate an image?
You can rotate non-fixed images by clicking and holding the rotate icon and dragging the image to the desired position. For built-in images, use the ‘Rotate’ function in the expanded image menu.
How do I add a sticker?
Click ‘Add sticker’ in the menu bar at the top of the page. Use the dropdown menu to select a topic, and scroll to see all the stickers available. Click a sticker to add it to your design.
How do I move a sticker?
To move a sticker, click and drag it to the desired position.
How do I edit a sticker?
Click on the sticker to select it. You’ll see an expanded image menu under the main menu, which you can use to:
- Flip Sticker: Flip your sticker horizontally.
- Duplicate Sticker: Use the icon to duplicate the sticker.
- Delete Sticker: Remove the sticker.
How do I resize a sticker?
You can resize a sticker by clicking on one corner and dragging it in or out.
How do I rotate a sticker?
You can rotate a sticker by clicking and holding the rotate icon and dragging the sticker to the desired position.