Subscription management for website registrations
- Subscription details and plan can be updated from the 'Purchases' page ,located in your profile menu.
- If you wish to cancel a premium subscription - click the 'Cancel' option next to the plan details in the 'Purchases' page.
- Downgrading a subscription from yearly to monthly is not applicable, in order to downgrade - simply cancel the yearly plan, and once it expires subscribe again to the monthly plan.
- Note that premium membership remains until the end of the current billing cycle.
Subscription management for Google play store
If you purchased a subscription using our Android app and wish to cancel, follow these steps:
1. Open the 'Play store' app on your mobile or tablet device.
2. Tap the side menu icon ☰.
3. Tap 'Subscriptions' section
4. Choose Greetings Island app.
5. Cancel subscription.
Subscription management for Apple app store
If you purchased a subscription using our iOS app and wish to cancel, follow these steps or Apple's guide.
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap your name.
3. Tap Subscriptions.
4. Tap Greetings Island app.
5. Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.